Thursday, March 25, 2010

As iron sharpens iron�

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron,
       so one man sharpens another.

 

God�s blessed me with a small, but incredibly awesome group of guys at church. We had our first small group tonight, just talking with and praying for each other. I didn�t think about it too much until winter break, but I really miss being around Christians, having good fellowship, and being able to pray for and with others. I found a church a few weeks after I got here, but it was basically going every Sunday, saying hi, sitting by myself, and then going back to my room.

Last Sunday, one of the guys mentioned that they had started getting together with another guy, and invited me and one other guy along�

So�that�s the update. Still no word on internships or income, but hey, God�s got it under control. What do I have to worry about it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment