Sunday, May 8, 2011

More and More

Yet another two weeks have passed. A lot has happened, and the pieces are starting to come together. First of all, my professor ok'd my thesis, which means it's now in the hands of the thesis reviewers. I just pray I don't have to change TOO much. It's definitely more like a market report than an actual thesis, but I think it's (somewhat) professionally done ;)

Whitney went to the AIT last week, and was approved for her American visa, which means that she can go with me in July! It's going to be good...and strange to be back. I can't wait to see my family, though! I miss them a LOT! Since I left the US, my one home has become two; two years of school have been completed, as well as an MBA; and I've met my life partner.

God has definitely been in it all, though. Even though there have been  difficult times throughout, there have also been good times. Many of them. I'm so thankful for all that He's given me (especially Whitney), all that He's done, all that He's taught me.

Now I'm thinking about what's next. There are SO many opportunities, plans, and ideas floating around in my head. I'm just praying that God would make the way clear, that He would show Whitney and I WHAT He wants us to do, WHEN he wants us to do it, and HOW it should be done.

First of all, though, is finishing school, and visiting the family....

No comments:

Post a Comment