Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yet another week (closer to graduation)

Time is going faster....May is already half done, which means that I'll be home soon! I can't believe that 21 months in Taiwan has past. It's (almost) over. Done. Finished. Never to be recovered. It has been a great time... a time of learning and growing. I have also met the most amazing person in the world! (who actually agreed to marry me!)

I know I'm waxing philosophical, but this past week wasn't too eventful. On Monday, I went to a class in which they discussed one of those personality tests. I didn't learn too many new things, but it was good to get confirmation, as well as a written evaluation on where I am, and an action plan for the future. I hope to be able to use this in the future as I work with others, and am aware of my strengths and weaknesses - to focus on helping in areas that I'm strong at, and delegate the other things to other people.This afternoon I met with my pastor for lunch, and it was good to relax, and talk about a bunch of stuff, from Chinese to God.

I'm now thinking and praying about the possibility of starting a business here in Taiwan. It's kind of a weird place to be, as my plans for the next year are in limbo. However, it's definitely been a time of faith (although I'm not sure if my faith is actually growing) and waiting on God to make things clear. I've seen God work in so many ways before, and show me what He wants me to do, that I KNOW He will continue to show me what His will is. I just pray that I'll have the eyes to see it. With both Whitney and I praying and thinking, I know God will show His will. God's promised that He will lead us, so He will...

No comments:

Post a Comment