Friday, September 3, 2010

Plugging along

August is now over, September has begun. Time for school to start - with the schedule, classes, and busyness that goes along with that. One more week until classes start – hopefully by then, I will have been able to catch up on at least a little sleep, but I don’t think that will really happen… :p

I haven’t done too much traveling this August – I went to Yilan and Taipei, and then spent some time exploring Hsinchu last week. (OK, I guess I have traveled a little bit)

God has really shown me a lot about honoring Him and putting Him first – about patience and grace. He’s shown me a little bit of just how far I have to go -  how I need to trust learn to trust Him and others more.

I guess it’s true that we learn the most during the hardest times…right now, it seems like I go from one situation to another….Here, in America, family, friends, work… It’s so true… “Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment