Sunday, May 23, 2010

Insanity

Wow…even when you think you can’t do any more, God gives you more, ensuring that you’re stretched beyond what you think you can do and be. I guess this is God’s guaranteed way of driving you into His arms, showing you His love, and strengthening your relationship with Him.

Every part of my life is now completely out of control, but it’s definitely been forcing me to pray, trust, and rely on God (which is a good thing). Funny how that works.

It feels like I’m on a treadmill, hanging on for dear life, and praying that I don’t get thrown off before June is over. Some of my classmates need their grades before the semester is over, which means that the professors have agreed to finish their courses a little earlier, which is a good thing. However, they all want the students to do the same amount of ‘stuff’, which is a bad thing. I guess you can’t have it both ways….

I went to Danshui yesterday with a bunch of friends from church, which was awesome…It was my first day off in two weeks, and I really appreciated the chance to get some good conversations that had nothing to do with classes. :o).

God is good… "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" ~ Philippians 4:13

Windows Live Tags: relationship,classmates,Danshui,friends,church,classes,Christ,Philippians

Blogger Labels: relationship,classmates,Danshui,friends,church,classes,Christ,Philippians

No comments:

Post a Comment